The AirPods Pro offer high-quality music enjoyment. However, only when the headphones fit. If they press in the ear, you can no longer concentrate on enjoying the music. But can the AirPods Pro attachments be changed? With a few tips, you can make the headphones fit you like a glove. Below you will find everything you need to know.
In diesem Artikel:
How do I change the AirPods Pro earpieces?
With these simple instructions, you can quickly change your AirPods Pro earpieces:
- Since the insert is pretty tight on the AirPod Pro, you need to grab the bottom of the ear insert with your fingers where it attaches to the AirPod Pro.
- Pull firmly until the ear insert detaches from the headphones.
- Before you can put the smaller ear insert on, you need to align it first. You will find two small protrusions on the sides of the AirPod Pro. You need to align the ear insert with these.
- Then, grab the attachment by the base and push it straight down onto the AirPod Pro. When you hear it click into place, it’s firmly attached to the AirPod Pro.
If you’re looking for new attachments, these are Amazon’s best sellers:
ANZEIGE – Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten / Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-06-26 at 12:11 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’d still like to see the AirPods Pro attachments change in a video, we’ve linked you to one here:
How to find the perfect fit for your AirPods Pro
Aside from constantly changing AirPods Pro attachments, there’s another way to find out which attachment fits your ears. That’s because there’s a feature that automatically checks the fit. Here’s how to do it:
- There is a special test that will show you which attachment will give you the best possible effect from your Apple AirPods Pro.
- To perform this test (“fit test”), you need to open the settings on your iPhone.
- Select Bluetooth and tap on the small “i” next to the name of the AirPods Pro.
- Then, simply select the test and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the fit test suggests using different ear inserts, you can try adjusting the fit of the AirPods Pro. Then you can run the test again.
- That way, you’ll know if you need to change your AirPods Pro attachments or not.
What AirPods Pro attachments are available?
You will find three different sizes of ear inserts in the packaging of the Apple AirPods Pro. This way, you can change your AirPods Pro earpieces at any time.
- If the headphones squeeze you, you need to try a different size
- You’ll find an S, M, or L on the inside of the inserts. It’s best to try the M size to start, because it’s usually the right fit.
- The headphones fit perfectly when your ear canal is well sealed and the ear inserts feel good and do not pinch.
- If the earpieces in size M squeeze you, you can change the AirPods Pro earpieces and try out size S
- If the headphones still don’t sit well in your ear after all that trying, you can buy small in-ear ear cushions from stores.
ANZEIGE – Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten / Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-06-26 at 13:01 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API
What makes the Apple AirPods Pro so special?
There are a few differences with the AirPods. The Apple AirPods Pro have advantages over the normal AirPods. We show you the most important ones:
- The AirPods only come in one standard size. That fits many people, but of course not everyone. In contrast, the Pro version comes with three different attachment sizes. Because the AirPods Pro attachments can be changed, everyone can find the right fit.
- The normal AirPods do not fit as tightly in the ear as the AirPods Pro. Thus, they are only suitable for sports, such as running, to a limited extent
- The AirPods Pro also have two different modes: Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode. The former blocks out all ambient noise and lets you hear only the music. Transparency mode lets you hear everything important from your surroundings.
- The AirPods Pro are also protected from sweat and water, making them very suitable for outdoor sports activities.
ANZEIGE – Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten / Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-06-26 at 08:22 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API
Changing the Apple AirPods Pro attachments is not difficult at all, because three different sizes are included. However, if you are not sure about changing them manually, you can simply run the fit test on your iPhone. It will then recommend the right attachment. Do you have any questions about this topic? Then leave us a comment.